Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prelude makes The Huffington Post

Prelude has been mentioned in a peak oil-related commentary on The Huffington Post by writer Kelpie Wilson. I met Kelpie at a conference a couple years ago. She's currently the communications editor at the International Biochar Initiative. In that regard I recently wrote a piece reviewing Albert Bates' The Biochar Solution. Albert is active in the IBI as you might expect. The Huffington Post mention offers by far the most visibility for Prelude to date.

1 comment:

Weaseldog said...

You've just put it in mind to try bio char in my garden this year.

A quick search turned up this FAQ.
http://www.bbqdan.com/grilling/charcoal_faq.html

It looks like I can safely use the cheap Kroger brand charcoal. I live in the city, so making my own charcoal might not make me popular with the neighbors.